Sample cover letter for Full Time position at Apple
To whom it may concern,
I am a Junior and Business Administration major seeking work experience. My family and I have been dedicated customers of Apple since 1992 and we’ve been convincing people to hop on the “Apple train” ever since. I’d love to bring my enthusiasm as well as creative, organizational and people skills to Apple and I hope to be invited for an interview.
As a student and employee of ________ University, I’ve learned how to be flexible, work together with others as a team, and independently, in a fast-paced and changing environment. I am currently employed as the student assistant to the Dr. ____________, Chairperson to _________ University Department of Music. My experience in the Department of Music has improved my ability think and act quickly and efficiently, as well as multitask.
I am eager to learn, hard-working, and self motivated and I am confident that I can offer the qualities the you seek in a member of the Apple Creative team. I would like the opportunity to have an interview and share more about my background and the skills I could bring to Apple. Please feel free to contact me at 555-555-5555 to arrange an interview. I hope you consider me for this position. Thank you for your time.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter
Get access to over 7,000 cover letters from candidates getting jobs at your target companies.
Apple Specialist Cover Letter
Apple Specialists are employed by dedicated Apple stores and their main responsibility is to assist clients with purchases. Essential work responsibilities of an Apple Specialist are approaching potential customers, identifying customer needs and preferences, recommending products, demonstrating product features, answering to client inquiries, collecting payments, updating sales records, reporting to managers, and solving customer issues.
Employers select cover letters highlighting the following Apple Specialist skills and qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Apple products
- An interest in technology
- Customer service orientation
- Selling skills
- Persuasion and self-confidence
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Similar job skills and experience are visible in the sample cover letter provided just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Apple Specialist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Garcia:
When I learned of your need for a tech-savvy Apple Specialist to come on board, I felt compelled to send you my resume for your review. With my experience in Apple product promotion and support, as well as my demonstrated strengths in team collaboration and customer service, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your store in this capacity.
With a full range of Apple proficiencies encompassing iOS devices and MAC OS computers, my solid technical aptitude as well as my leadership and training abilities position me ready to thrive in this challenging role. Additionally, my previous experience in system management and help desk support, specializing in Apple technology and applications, provides me with core strengths in technical needs analysis, customer education, and general troubleshoot support.
Highlights of my background include:
- Training staff of various backgrounds and technical skill levels on how to use their personal/business Apple technology, comprising MacBooks, MacBook Pros, Mac Air, iPads, iPods, and iPhones.
- Delivering customer service and support for all standard Apple hardware and applications, including hardware resets, password resets/setup, account setup, iTunes, and the App Store.
- Installing software—such as iWorks, Office for Mac, Adobe Photoshop, and HP Wireless Printer drivers—as a key member of the Apple setup team.
- Expertise in Apple application analysis and product administration, quickly resolving user issues and maintaining a reputation as a “go-to” person for all technical and Apple system concerns.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience through superior levels of service and technical support while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Polished leadership, analytical, problem-solving, and team-building talents.
With my professional experience in Apple product/application training and support, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to success, I believe I could quickly surpass your expectations as your next Apple Specialist. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Rex M. King