Fourth Claim Paragraph
Research by [name of expert or research group] established another fact proving the [reality/unreality] of global warming: [Insert direct quote from research that supports your thesis.]
- Measurable changes in the sea level, air temperature and atmospheric gas levels confirm a warming trend.
- A warming trend in our climate is causing the melting of earth's glaciers and ice caps which will cause the sea levels to rise and pose an imminent threat to coastal regions.
- The health of the ocean is failing due to increased temperature, causing mass deaths of fish and the overgrowth of dangerous algae.
- Models used by scientists to predict climate change generally show an overall warming trend.
- Scientific research does not prove that a current warming trend suggests imminent danger.
- There is not a large enough body of research to support the theories.
- There is not enough historical data available.
- The models used by scientists to predict climate change are unreliable and many have been proven wrong.
EasyBib Guide to Global Warming Research
NASA Home Page for Climate Change
U.S. Global Change Research Program Home Page
A List Of The Most Impressive Research Paper Topics On Global Warming
Ecology is a very important science as it deals with many environmental problems and tries to solve them. We can hear about global warming threat almost everywhere. Some people think that it is not serious, but its results can be observed even now, when the average year temperature continues to grow.
The research of global warming includes various branches of science, because all of them are interconnected. Here is a list of the essay topics on global warming that shows the problem in various aspects. Mind that these are only the examples. All these topics can be studied from various points and different methods can be applied.
- What is deforestation and how is it connected to the growth of the average temperature?
- What is the impact of the industrial gases on the planet’s atmosphere?
- Why does the greenhouse effect occur and what are its consequences on the human life?
- Is carbon dioxide the main reason of global warming?
- Is global warming a real danger or just a mistake caused by measurement anomaly?
- Temperature fluctuations in history – a brief analysis.
- Is the growth of the automobile industry responsible for global warming?
- Is global warming a temporary phenomenon?
- What are peculiarities of the temperature growth in the medieval period?
- How dangerous can be the threat of floods caused by global warming effect?
- Are droughts and storms caused by global warming effect?
- How can global warming change human behavior?
- What territories will suffer more from global warming?
- What is the influence of the temperature growth on the animal world in North America?
- Can rapid changes in the temperature cause quick evolution of the plants?
- Is global warming a way to manipulate people’s minds?
- How can we adapt crop farming to global warming conditions?
- Is global warming a result of the endless energy race?
- What are the best ways to fight global warming?
- How can children learn about dangers of the greenhouse effect?
- What are the most famous research organizations studying global warming?
- Is global warming an ecological problem or should it become an all-national question?
- What alternative energy sources can decrease the rate of the temperature growth?
- How do solar spots influence Earth’s atmosphere?
- Can global warming make some animal species disappear?
- Are ozone holes a result of the human activity or natural phenomenon?
- Is the threat of ice melting real?
- What unusual weather conditions are caused by climatic changes?